Monday, August 23, 2010

THERE ARE NO BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES IN HEAVEN!


Plus Size Lingerie at 3KissesLingerie.com



Weave Pictures, Images and PhotosI love the beauty supply store. This is a place that sells magic waiting to happen! Only in a beauty supply store can you find the goods that will transform the average looking girl into a Beyonce’ Knowles look-a-like…..and all it takes is some hair color….and a few packs of wonderful…wonderful weave.

hair weave Pictures, Images and PhotosOh yes..weave…let’s talk about weave! Give me a number 1...yaki straight, or maybe I’ll get a curly look this time. The possiblities are endless. I can get it glued in..sewed in…thermal bonded..or braided. I can look any way I want to….and all of it’s for sale right in my handy dandy beauty supply store. I can even buy a whole wig…..half wig…or lace front??!?!? Whew!

Makeup…body paint…glitter…beads…barrettes and all sorts of lotions and potions are there at the beauty supply store. You can find shoes…boots…body piercing jewelry…and all sorts of exotic body enhancements.

I can buy lingerie, fishnets, jeggings, and the very latest sensuous items to titillate my significant other. I can wear gold, silver, bronze, ebony or ivory….The sky’s the limit!

I have a 20 year old daughter, and I can’t remember the last time she talked about getting her own hair done…which by the way is beautiful and healthy. When she talks about getting her hair done, it inevitably includes a trip to the beauty supply store to buy perms, weave, bonding glue, spritz, gel and anything else she thinks she needs to acquire the “LOOK”. She’s had pink hair, blue hair, purple hair, orange hair, and platinum blonde! I don’t even remember her real hair color.

I don’t quite understand the fascination with weave. It’s expensive, it’s difficult to maintain, it’s not real, and men don’t like it. I’ve heard too many men express this thought…they say they just “put up with it cuz that’s what their girls do!” Crazy huh???
Mother Natures Hair Styles Pictures, Images and Photos

Now don't get your panties twisted ladies...I have nothing against weave...or your right to wear it. I'm only saying..be proud of your own hair...it is your "crowning glory"! There is nothing more beautiful to me than a natural head of healthy hair.
Afro Pictures, Images and Photos
I know many of us better hope that heaven has beauty supply stores! Our loved ones may not recognize us with our natural …heavenly hairdo’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment